Letter to Little

Started by Tee, December 23, 2020, 04:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

Dear Little,
I want you to know how brave and special I think you are. You have held horrible memories for for 35 years. Memories of things no little girl should have ever had let alone had to carry as secrets for so long.
TW***
Our NM sucks she has caused so much pain starting with what she did to you. Pulling your arms  out of socket, beating you for existing, whether you did or didn't do anything wrong. From 2-6 you were ignored, or beat, called horrible names, shamed for asking questions, and blamed for sins.  You were invisible to her when it came to the horrors others inflicted on you. No for year old should be out looking for a dog alone. That boy lied and hurt you.  At 6 the friends daddy was a bad demented man to hurt you in the ways he did.  You are so brave to have survived through the horrors of our first 6 years.  To hold those memories for me.
**TW end
Thank you sweet Little for your help. I'm so scared to figure out how life is going to work moving forward. But you are no longer alone.  You can rest some, I will share the burden of these horrors.  I know you are scared too, and feel like you are letting me down.  Know that you have done your job, and it's time for me to face the horror of my life so I can heal.  So we can heal.  You were never to blame for any of the hurt you endured.  Not from Mom or the boy or the friends daddy.  No Little girl should have been treated like you where.  No Little girl should have been abused in everyway but sexually by thier mom, and sexually by three others by the age of 6 with no one to help.

I am here as is our T now.  So you are safe and we will continue to make our way towards healing one little step at time.  Thank again for being so brave and strong.

Love you Little,
TEE :hug:

Bach

Not Alone

Beautiful, powerful, and tender.  :grouphug:

woodsgnome

:thumbup:            :applause:                   

:grouphug: