Hello, I'm finally healing

Started by mojay, December 31, 2020, 01:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojay

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and am very nervous but excited to join this community. I developed CPTSD in childhood and have been in treatment for a full year. I received a CPTSD diagnosis in 2019 after years of unsuccessful treatment because I was only treating my co-morbidities.

I'm really grateful to be here. As I've become stronger and more healthy, my desire to find a community to share questions, validations, fears and joys has blossomed... So here I am! Thank you all for building this community, I'm looking forward to joining everyone.

marta1234

Hello mojayjeanne, welcome to the forum  :heythere: Hope you find the support you need and go further in your recovery journey :)

Not Alone

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS Mojay, glad you found your way to our 'trauma tribe'  :heythere:

woodsgnome

Even though you indicate a troubled past, the good news is you've survived and are seeking to reach out. And just knowing one is not alone in this helps greatly, as it's such a struggle to keep moving.

So a hearty welcome to OOTS!  :)

marti.325

Hello Mojay, I'm glad to read your post. I am new here as well and I've had a lot of healing in the past few years. I hope to get to know you better.
Marti
PS. I'm having trouble setting up my profile but hope you can check it out soon.