Hope67

Much love to you too Deep Blue.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Sceal

Hope you're doing okay, Blue!
Thinking of you

Deep Blue

It's been a long time...

I had to get away from the forum for awhile.  I'm scared of my trauma becoming too much a part of who I am.  I do believe that my trauma is bigger than me.  I figure most of us do...

I'm scared of always dealing with fallout from my abuse.  I told a friend that I don't want to be a "lifer" on the forum. I don't want to be a lifer in therapy, I want to heal fully... I want to move on.

Tee

:hug: I've missed you  deepblue I hope you have been well.  I think we'll all have those hopes. :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Deep Blue,
I've missed you too.   :hug: 

Sceal

Thinking of you.

Wishing you a happy new year!

Hope67

Hi Deep Blue,
I also care about you, and I've been thinking about you, and hoping that you're ok.  I realise you're not feeling ok at all at the moment, but I hope that whatever you do, you can be kind to yourself.

Sending you a heartfelt hug, if that's ok  :hug:

Pioneer

Hi Deep Blue! I wanted to send you my support, too. I am fairly new around here, but I can understand the empty feeling of not knowing how long recovery will take... It's hard to know what you're aiming for when you've never been there before.

One thing I have seen since joining this community (and discovering CPTSD this last summer) is that people here are able to show compassion and empathy in ways that many can't because of the experiences they have gone through. There is a depth and beauty in the recovery, even though it is painfully hard. And I'm sure you know this, but I just wanted to remind you that we are here to stand with you. I am reminding myself of that as I am writing this  :)