Loosing "Recent Unread Topics"

Started by Not Alone, January 05, 2021, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

When I click on "recent unread topics," the list appears. If there are there are five posts, for example, after I read one post and go back to "recent unread topics," there should be four posts. But there are only three. Posts are "disappearing" without me clicking on them. Not sure if this is an issue with the OOTS website or if it's a glitch with my computer. This has happened to me several times in the last few days. (I have turned computer off and on.  :Idunno:)

Tee

:hug: yeah to me too I figure it's the sites way  of keeping me from getting overwhelmed.😜I actually only read certain peoples posts anyway since I'm struggling so.  Hugs  :hug:

Kizzie

Hmmmm, that's not happening for me so yet another cyber mystery. I will keep an eye on it as we do have some glitches that need fixing.  I'm back more now so will be looking into getting some help with that soon hopefully.  There are a couple of members at OOTF who know way more than me about fixing glitches.

Not Alone

Tee, thanks for letting me know it is happening to you too, so I know it isn't my computer. Kizzie, thanks to you and others who deal with this stuff.

Kizzie

I have a (hopefully) quiet day tomorrow so am going to install some patches and see if that helps.  If not I'll have to get my fellow admins from OOTF to give me a hand.

Not Alone

Kizzie,

Thanks for dealing with this. It seems to be okay now.

Kizzie

:thumbup:  Good, I installed a couple of patches to take care of a few glitches.