Checking out for now

Started by marta1234, January 23, 2021, 05:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marta1234

Hello, didn't think I would be doing this, but I feel this need to take a break and distance myself. I only have the energy to mentally fight my own demons for now, so I'll be focusing on myself first. When I come back, I'll be back to helping the lovely people on this forum and showing them support (although I send support even when I'm not online). I am eternally grateful for this forum  :hug:

rainydiary

Marta, I will think of you as you take this time for yourself. 

Not Alone

Marta,

Wishing you the best as you focus on your care. If it would be helpful, you are welcome to only post and look at your own journal on OOTS. Many of us, including me, have times when we aren't able to read and respond to others.

Pioneer

Marta, thanks for being such a good support and encouragement! I definitely understand your need for time to care for yourself. I hope you have a time of healing and rest. I will think of you while you're away.

Kizzie

Here when you come back Marta - sending our support while you're taking a break  :grouphug:

Snookiebookie2

Sending you healing hugs  :hug:

I hope you feel better soon x

goblinchild

Bella

I also want to thank you for the support you've given. I hope you can support yourself in the same way now! You deserve it! I think it's an important step you are taking!
Sending you a hug, if that's ok with you.  :hug:

Hope67

Dear Marta,
I would also like to send you hugs  :hug: :hug: and I hope you are ok.  I hope your break brings you rest and recuperation, and anything that you need.

Take care,
Hope  :)