The social worker

Started by Bermuda, February 09, 2021, 08:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bermuda

I know you won't remember me, but I remember you.
I am 5 years old. My brother said something very bad at school today for show and tell, and you had to come to my house.
You looked around, and told my M that I can't sleep in the bedroom anymore. From now on I will sleep on the floor. My M will hide away the bad things for a while.

I've been brought into the kitchen. You're sitting in the chair across from me. You're so big, and so scary. I don't know you, but no one has ever been nice to me. You tell me to trust you, but I don't want to be in trouble. I am always in trouble. You are asking me questions. I don't know if I am in trouble, like my brother is in trouble. He said something very bad, I know it's very bad, but I don't really know what it means. I think it's my fault. You don't see my M standing being you, but I do. Her arms are crossed, and she is looking very angry at me. I don't want to get her in trouble. I don't want M to be mad it me. I don't want to be in trouble. My M is telling me what to say. You know she is there, why can't you look up? Why can't you help me? You say you are here to help me, why can't you help me? Why is everyone always so angry at me? What did I do wrong to make you look at me like that.

My M and my brothers are going to hurt me.
I am so scared, every day. I want to run away but I am too little. No one will help me.

Blueberry

Bermuda, I just want to let you know that I read this. I feel Little Bermuda's pain and fear. I care. I'm sending you support and  :hug: :hug: if they feel safe for you, and for Little Bermuda too if they are safe for her.