can't see images

Started by CactusFlower, February 17, 2021, 04:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CactusFlower

Ok, what am I doing wrong? In the art forum or wherever, I can't see any image someone's attached.
Also, when I try to upload a pic for my avatar, it won't change. Is there a size requirement I'm not seeing?

Thanks in advance,
Sage

Jazzy

I'm not sure why you can't see any images. Maybe your browser is blocking them or something?

I can't get my avatar to change either though. I've tried uploading a couple of images, and I tried via URL, but neither one works for me any more. There is a size requirement (it's small, but I'm not sure exactly what it is). It will tell you if your picture needs to be smaller though.

Kizzie

Hi CF, sorry I missed this post.

Not sure why you can't see the images but it's something on your end (I can see them) although not sure what that would be exactly.  :Idunno: 

Did you follow the instructions in the avatar upload doc I attached to an earlier post for you?  Avatar images do have to be quite small - max 65 x 65 so I think that may be your problem.

CactusFlower

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on. I tried uploading an avatar within size limits and it doesn't wanna work for me. I can see everyone's avatars, I just can't see anything attached to a post. Very weird. Not totally necessary, but still a bummer.

Sage

Kizzie

If you want to send some images to me at OOTSManager@gmail.com I'll see if I can get one to take. 

CactusFlower

I sent a little avatar from my gmail account. Thank you for trying.
Sage

Kizzie

OK, the glitch seems to be fixed as I was able to upload an image.  Plse try uploading an avatar and let me know if it doesn't work.  :)

CactusFlower

Much appreciation to Kizzie for all the hard work! You rock!

Sage

Kizzie