I'll be back later!

Started by Jazzy, April 07, 2021, 12:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzy

I realize it's been about a week since I posted here, so I just wanted to leave a note about that.

I'm doing well, but I've been very busy lately. I'm spending a lot of time working on and cleaning the house. I have over 5 years of neglect to make up for, which is a very big job. On top of that, when I do sit down to work on myself and mental health topics, I'm prioritizing communicating with my ex-wife, so that we can both find some closure, and understanding of the things that happened between us. Both of these things are difficult, but very rewarding.

Hopefully things will calm down in the near future though, and I can get back to spending more time here. I hope everyone does as well as they can in my absence. I'm proud of all of you. Keep up the good work on improving yourselves! :)

Not Alone

Sounds like you're making healthy decisions. Look forward to hearing back from you when the time is right for you.

Kizzie

:heythere:  Bye for now Jazzy - sounds like you're on a healthy path so  :thumbup:   :applause:  and of course  :hug:

Blueberry

woodsgnome

Hey, Jazzy, life hardly ever happens in a straight line, and sometimes we need some diversion and other ways for self-care. So -- good sailing, and hope you do well until your return.

:hug:

Jazzy

I'm still doing well, and fairly busy, though I'm trying to stop in here when I can get some time to do so.

Thank you everyone for your replies on this post. It's been difficult for me to feel like I really fit in anywhere, even here. I wasn't expecting anyone to reply at all. The fact that you did makes me feel valued and cared for, and I really appreciate that. :)

Hope67

Hi Jazzy,
One of my triggers is saying 'goodbye' or any kinds of transitions like that, but I am getting better about handling them (so it's improving for sure) - but I wanted to say that I was thinking of you, when you said you're leaving, and hoped you did well.  I meant to say something here at the time, but find that I didn't. 

Anyway, I have valued you in terms of everything you've said here.

:hug:
Hope  :)

Jazzy

Oh, thank you Hope!  :hug:

I'm sorry that goodbyes and similar transitions are difficult for you... and understandably so! I'm glad to hear you're getting better with handling them, even though I don't think there's anything wrong with it being a bit challenging. Saying goodbye can be like a loss of connection, which is a precious thing that is hard to find, and takes a lot of work to cultivate.

Thank you for your good wishes, and for valuing me! You are important to me too, and I always read your journal, even if I can't find words to say... which has been quite often lately. I'm sorry I haven't been better at communicating with you.

I don't want to fully leave, but I noticed that I went from posting every day, to not posting for a week. I wanted to say something, because in the past I would always just "disappear". I don't like that behaviour, so I'm trying to change it.

Kizzie

It's so nice and maybe even comforting that you've let us know Jazzy, tk you!  :thumbup: