Appreciation
I'm able to pick out patterns easily

Emotion
unworthy, ashamed, sad

Accomplishment
Figured out why I do some things.

Jazzy

Appreciation:
I actually have something of a sense of humour now?

Emotion:
Happy and healthy

Accomplishment:
I make myself a good breakfast every morning now instead of nothing like before.

Armadillo

Appreciation
:whistling: :spooked: um. Ok. I appreciate that I have perseverance.

Emotion
Trapped and ashamed. Trapped is situational (not knowing how to deal with my BPD mom). It acts like an emotion for me. A big one like my head is exploding. Shame is a distracting emotion so when it kicks into high gear I now know it's hiding another emotion, I just don't know which one. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess sad.

Accomplishment
Got up earlyish and went for a short jog. I normally try to sleep as late I possibly can and barely start work on time. So this was big! Also I usually drive to some trails to run, partially because it's pretty, but mostly because I don't want people to see me. But this morning I ran right out the door down the main street during commute hour traffic. (Perfect town full of perfect barbie doll people, but I am not perfect so I feel extra self conscious. I'd be ok running in a normal town).

CactusFlower

Appreciation:
I have a twisted sense of humor and found friends who appreciate that.

Emotion:
anxious as heck and tired. (waiting for doc to call)

Accomplishment:
I identified that I might not be doing well with tomato-based sauces and can't eat acidic stuff after 5pm.

Jazzy

Wow, these are great accomplishments! Congratulations Armadillo and CactusFlower!  :cheer:

Jazzy

Appreciation:
I'm getting better and better at recognizing my mood, and able to influence it when I want to.

Emotion:
Accomplished, peaceful, relaxed throughout the day. This evening I feel hurt, guarded and a bit confused.

Accomplishment:
Tonight I ate dinner outside, by myself. I've never really done that before. Maybe only a few times on exceptionally good days in the past.

Armadillo

Appreciation
I saw that I have no meetings tomorrow so decided to take the day off to spend with my kids since their summer break started this week.

Emotion distrusting and sad. I don't do well with ambiguity and my T stirred that up a bit and I got some memories of my stepdad.

Accomplishment per emotion above, my first reaction was dissociation but I fought that enough to feel the other emotions at the same time. It was like bouncing between the two states simultaneously.

rainydiary

Appreciation: I am accepting the support of others

Emotion: Sad yet grateful

Accomplishment: I am taking actions to care for my cat and for myself

CactusFlower

Appreciation:
I appreciate that even if it takes me a few minutes, I can tell myself I don't have to think of everything right this minute.

Emotion:
a little depressed and wrung out. Also a bit anxious now that I'm waiting for calls to schedule baseline labwork and junk.

Accomplishment:
I got through the doctor's call yesterday and managed to mention everything I'd written on a list to talk about.

Jazzy

Wow, this is beautiful. Keep up the good work everyone!    :thumbup:

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I care for nature.

Emotion:
Emotions have been rather muted/dull today, because things have been challenging the past 24 hours. I'm okay though, I'm relieved I was able to deal with things without getting too upset or triggered.

Accomplishment:
Today the waste/trash/garbage went out, and I only generated less than 1 full bag this month!

SecretsOfTheHeart

Appreciation: I mentioned that I wasn't having a good day to someone and they offered support. I usually don't believe people but I actually think this person might be genuine.

Emotion: Emotions have been a bit separate from me today, possibly due to doing my intro post in the forum. I'm practicing acceptance of whatever it is that I'm unknowingly feeling so will have a cuppa then do something I usually enjoy and just see how I go.

Accomplishment: I finally did the preparations so that my partner could henna my hair for me. I'd procrastinated on it for a few months so it is definitely an accomplishment. It may also help with giving me clarity on my mood by seeing my bright hair again.

Jazzy

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I'm getting less discouraged, even though Appreciation is still challenging!

Emotion:
Connected! I had a couple of conversations with the neighbour today. She is so sweet, and lent me some tools to help get more yard work done.

Accomplishment:
I got a lot of yard work done, including setting up a compost bin. It still has a ways to go, but it looks much better now. As a bonus, I did all the work manually to help get me more exercise.

Eidolon

Appreciation
I'm unlearning unhealthy patterns more quickly.

Emotion
Somewhat dissociated- wanting to process emotions more quickly but I feel a little frozen.

Accomplishment
I exercised today.

CactusFlower

Appreciation
I'm recognizing when I say "I'm bad" when making a choice so I can change that.

Emotion
down and aggravated

Accomplishment
I ate salad.

Armadillo

Appreciation
I am resilient.

Emotion
A little hopeless and defeated. I'm so used to being knocked over as soon as I start to feel better.

Accomplishment
I talked myself out of one shame spiral this morning (I was beating myself up for being a bad role model for my daughter socially (she was acting withdrawn at a swim meet). I started to cry from shame but managed to tell myself she'd come around and I can't posisbly model all the best things in all realms.