1, 2, 3!

Started by Jazzy, May 11, 2021, 01:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CactusFlower

:) doing this one early since I was productive before noon, ha ha.
Appreciation:
I appreciate that I'm slowly learning I can ask for help.

Emotion:
proud that I got done what needed to and have planned the rest of the week, hopeful I'll have enough spoons for the way I planned.

Accomplishment:
I signed, scanned, and sent back forms to my doc's office and ordered the new mattress and printer I need.

Jazzy

Great job CactusFlower!  :cheer: It's nice to read you are getting things done earlier than in the past; that's great improvement!

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I'm growing more confident in social situations.

Emotion:
Today my M texted me a few times which brought up a lot of anger and resistance, but later I felt much more peaceful after exercising outside and spending some time with my brother.

Accomplishment:
I think I helped lift my brothers mood today. When we first met up, he was feeling frustrated and down. After talking for 15 minutes or so, he was notably more peaceful and happy. For so many years, I've made people feel worse. It is great to think I helped someone feel better. :)

rainydiary

Appreciation

I'm grateful for the yoga teacher training I signed up for.  I am learning a lot especially names of things I've been doing.

Emotion

Restless, uneasy, hopeful

Accomplishment

I'm proud of myself for naming what I would like to happen at work to the principal.  I stated that I think I should have a different workspace and gave my reasoning.  She might not support my proposal, but she definitely wouldn't have if I hadn't asked. 

CactusFlower

Appreciation:
I appreciate my weird ability to retain trivia, lol.

Emotion:
okay? A little apprehensive about a simple medical thing in the morning, but it's not a big deal in reality. Annoyance at this week being a busy one, because it'll make me super tired.

Accomplishment:
I got most of the bedding washed.

Jazzy

Well done Rainydiary and CactusFlower!

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I'm feeling less destroyed when I'm hurt, i.e. I'm able to continue functioning much more than before, instead of collapsing in bed for days.

Emotion:
I've felt happy and encouraged and productive today. A couple of things later on in the day hurt me a lot, but I pulled through, and I'm feeling alright again.

Accomplishment:
Jogged a little bit today with my new shoes and shorts! It wasn't a lot, but it was the perfect amount! I could feel my muscles gently burning afterwards, and I wasn't injured.

CactusFlower

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I can make plans well and rearrange them when needed.

Emotion:
relief, accomplishment, amusement at some memes someone sent me.

Accomplishment:
I got a medical appt over with and was able to say no to someone's request. (not related to each other)

CactusFlower

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I can make some connections between past trauma and current behavior I never knew before.

Emotion:
satisfaction, a little anxiety about another medical appointment in the morning, excited to get my new printer tomorrow.

Accomplishment:
I got my mattress delivered, switched them out, and remade the bed. The new one is soooo comfy!

Jazzy

Excellent stuff CactusFlower! :) I'm so happy about your mattress!

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I'm learning that it's not okay for me to go so low (mentally/mood) anymore.

Emotion:
A bit hurt and disappointed in the morning, but happy and proud in the evening.

Accomplishment:
Today I went to a real grocery store, by my self, for the first time in over 10 years. Even before that I barely ever went to the grocery store. I also asked a couple of employees where to find things, and it went well!

Not Alone

Quote from: Jazzy on June 18, 2021, 02:00:25 AM
Accomplishment:
Today I went to a real grocery store, by my self, for the first time in over 10 years. Even before that I barely ever went to the grocery store. I also asked a couple of employees where to find things, and it went well!

That is a HUGE accomplishment.  :cheer:

Jazzy

Thank you Notalone! :)

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I am learning to see signs of trauma in others and help them find hope.

Emotion:
Appreciative and successful; my mind has been doing a great job recently!

Accomplishment:
I re-arranged my house a bit today to make it better to live in. It's really great that I have an idea like that, make a note of it, then follow through at a more appropriate time. This system works really well for me. :)

CactusFlower

oops, missed a few days. oh well.
Appreciation:
I appreciate that I can find a calendaring system that works for me.

Emotion:
bored a little, happy that I was able to give away some stuff people could really use.

Accomplishment:
I managed to buy some healthier food options to have around.

Jazzy

That's okay, CactusFlower! I've missed days too. This is always here for us when we need it, and it's okay when we don't. :)

Great job on your entry today!  :thumbup:

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I'm learning to be gentle, with myself and others... part of that is truly understanding what is going on, including the underlying causes instead of just reacting to the obvious.

Emotion:
Frustrated, defeated, sad, hurt, low hope... but also determination and perseverance.

Accomplishment:
I cut my hair in a Mohawk style today to reflect my (partial) Native American lineage. This has always been very important to me, and I finally did it for the first time since high school! Yay!  :cheer:

CactusFlower

Jazzy, congrats on the haircut! That's awesome that it's a way for you to connect with your roots.  EDIT: oh gods, I did make a pun, didn't I.... LOL

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I can deal with a lot of bodily functions other people can't.

Emotion:
relief, happy anticipation for lunch with a friend today.

Accomplishment:
I did a home lab test my doc ordered and returned it to the lab this morning, so that's over with.

Not Alone

Quote from: CactusFlower on June 24, 2021, 03:31:49 PM
Jazzy, congrats on the haircut! That's awesome that it's a way for you to connect with your roots.
:rofl:

Appreciation: I am grateful for the many friends in my life who help me in many ways; listening, proofreading a letter, a quick note that they are praying for me, etc.

Emotion: Pride. One of my Parts felt proud of the steps she has made. Compassion. I'm feeling compassion for myself and my Littles right now.

Accomplishment: Made cookies for future event. Emailed cover letter and resume.

Jazzy

Good job CactusFlower, and nice pun! :D

Well done, Notalone. I like that blue, what is the colour code for it?

Appreciation:
I appreciate that I am learning to do the hard work I need to do, without overwhelming myself.

Emotion:
A little frustrated, but also relieved and determined.

Accomplishment:
I've done a lot of work on improving my spine and learning to walk properly. Feels bad to say I'm learning to walk properly at my age, but it's better than never learning.