Back to the Forum in 2021

Started by BeeKeeper, May 21, 2021, 08:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeKeeper

Greetings friends,

A small note to let you know I've been here in the past under the name BeHea1thy. Due to tech challenges, I couldn't reclaim that name. Periodically, I take a couple years away to see how my coping skills are functioning.

I'm big on reading, learning, processing and accepting what it possible. I've been surprised by how enduring memories are. We can heal ourselves by connecting together.

woodsgnome

:wave: Greetings, BeHea1thy / BeeKeeper. It is amazing (if not outright depressing) how persistent the memories of all the facets of what goes into having c-ptsd haunt our best attempts at healing. It can seem like a goo that seeps back even when one has thought they'd plugged all the leaks.

Frustrating, to say the least. Here's hoping you'll benefit from deciding on checking back here as you continue trekking onward towards furthering your healing.

BeeKeeper

Thank you woodsgnome!

It's comforting to be back and I have already benefited from by taking the Colorado trauma survey. If nothing else, it forced me to be focused. This past year I participated in my first ever trauma group via Zoom.  But the most valuable experience yet was (unfortunately) realizing a 50 year trauma still lurked deep in my psyche-which was freed by a surgical procedure.

Wishing you the ability to find happiness in your day and gentleness towards yourself.

Blueberry

Welcome back, BeHealthy/BeeKeeper!

BeeKeeper

Thank you Blueberry, glad you're still here!

Kizzie

BeeKeeper

Thank you Kizzie, it's great to be back.  :hug:

Kizzie