overloaded and stressed

Started by sanmagic7, June 20, 2021, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

3 days to the move, can barely hang on.  won't have internet for a bit.  i've just got to not be here for a bit.  need to settle.  i'm wiped.

rainydiary

Thinking of you San.  Best wishes. 

Bach

Best of luck with the move. Hope is goes smoothly and you can relax and feel better soon. :hug:

Not Alone

Will be thinking of you and your D this week. I'm sure you are exhausted. One moment at a time. I wish we all lived near you and could help with moving boxes and unpacking and helping you to settle in. A year and a half ago you shared with me that you pictured several people from OOTS with you as you moved from Mexico. I used that and pictured people with me during a really difficult time. Would it help you to picture us with you? Unfortunately we can't move boxes, but we are with you in spirit.

Kizzie

:yeahthat:  There are times I wished we all were closer to one another to give a hug or a hand and this would be one of those times.  I know how tough moving can be having moved all over this country with military FOO and FOC. I hope it begins to feel like home and that you can relax sooner rather than later San, I really do.  If you can stand it the boxes can wait, just take out what you need and let the settling in happen at a pace that doesn't add more stress.

We'll be here when you come back but until then sending many, many hugs  :grouphug: and wishes for as smooth a move as possible.

Kizzie