I really need someone to talk to

Started by Larry, August 22, 2021, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armee

Hi Larry. Go to the emergency room and while you wait call or text a crisis line ok?

Larry

i am afraid they will call the police,    i don't know what to do.     i just get so depressed sometimes.    i am trying ,   

Armee

If you are in the US here is info for crisis call or text lines:

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/988

Kizzie also has a list of resources in this page on the forum "read this before you post here"

Please do get help. It is urgent and you do matter. I want you to be here tomorrow OK?

Armee

It's OK if they call the police. This may be what you need to get help. Whatever is happening you can get help. Help is available. You deserve to be helped.

Larry

i called a taxi to take me.   i'm sorry....    i feel like i have let everyone down

Armee

Larry if you are getting help that is the very opposite of letting anyone down. I wish i could give you a big hug. It takes so much courage to seek help. I'm so proud of you.

Kizzie

I hope you get help Larry, that's what the ER and other resources are for. It sounds like you need some professional help right now so please reach out.  We're here but we can't do much other than let you know we care, support you and suggest you find help in real life. 

You are worth it Larry, we all are.

dollyvee

Hi Larry,

I hope you're doing better. Here's a list of online AA resources for groups meeting via Zoom.

https://aa-intergroup.org/oiaa/resources/

dolly

Larry

anyone here?   i really need someone to talk too

Snowdrop

I'm here, Larry. I care. I hope you're ok.

milkandhoney11

Me too, Larry. Always happy to talk if you're struggling

Larry

I have been doing so good,   i have not had a drink in 56 days,  but today,   i just want to drink until i don't feel anymore,   why do some people treat me different,  why am i treated as less of a person..   

Not Alone

Larry, I'm sorry it's so hard. Hang on. You've been doing so well. One moment at a time.

Larry