enforced break

Started by Blueberry, October 30, 2021, 11:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Hi everybody,

I'm on an enforced break because I lost my home and office Internet connection due to gale force winds carrying the cables etc off the front wall of the house. That was over a week ago and I'm still waiting for the phone company to come and re-install everything. atm I'm doing quite well. With no Internet to distract me, I'm getting on with all sorts of stuff.

Today I've come onto a library computer so I can notify a few people / organisations but otherwise I'm waiting for everything to be reconnected.  :grouphug:

Hope67

Hi Blueberry,
I am glad to hear you're ok.  I remember you mentioning the storm.  Hope that your internet is re-connected soon, and glad to hear you're doing quite well and getting on with all sorts of stuff.  That sounds good  :cheer:  :hug:

Hope  :)

Armee

Thank you for letting us know.   :hug:

I worry about everyone when they go quiet. I'm glad you are ok.  A forced internet break can be a pain and a gift. I'll love to hear how you filled your time when your internet is back.

:hug:

Not Alone

Kizzie

Good grief, that must have been some storm! Tks for letting us know  :hug:

rainydiary

I hope that your access is restored soon and that you are well amongst the weather. 

Blueberry

Once again at the library. A technician did come today but discovered he would need a very long ladder which he can't transport in his telecommunications company van. It's not his fault. Really it's LL's fault for not notifying them himself and providing a ladder. I'm not a technician myself and I didn't even know that part of the cable is way up under the eaves. LL probably doesn't know either because he bought the building without bothering looking at it much and he still hasn't aquainted himself with much of it. So telec. co. is going to contact LL tomorrow and then we'll see.

Armee, you're right. It's a pain and it's a gift. More on that probably when my access is restored. These past coouple of days I'm doing really well. I'm getting all sorts of stuff accomplished. Plus some breakthroughs in recovery and in feeling emotions.  :cheer: