calling a hotline

Started by Larry, December 05, 2021, 03:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

i am so scared,  calling a hotline,  but they never answer,  * ?  i don't know what to do

Snowdrop

I think you're doing exactly the right thing calling a hotline, Larry. Are there any other numbers you can try? Did your T make any suggestions about what to do in an emergency? Can you call her?

Have you read this? https://cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=5897.0

Armee

Oh hey, Larry.  :hug:

Stay here with us. The present is ok. The past pulls us down but it's over. Stay on the hotline. If you need to go to the hospital. It's worth it to stay alive.

Larry

alked with my t,  and the hotline,  the hotline sucks,  my T was very helpful,  i still feel lost and worthless.   i am scared, 

rainydiary

Larry, I am here with you too. 

Larry

thank you rainy,  i am so scared and confussed

rainydiary

Those are difficult things to feel especially all at once. 

Larry

i really appreciate you being here, 

Larry

i don't know what ia m feeling,   i am hurt and lost,  and exhausted

rainydiary

In my experience it is difficult to experience that.  I honestly don't have magic words or anything I know that makes it go away.  I am here though and glad to be. 

Larry

thank you rainy,  i am so lost,  what the * happend? 

rainydiary

It sounds like a difficult day.  You have done the right things of reaching out to your T and seeking support. 

Larry

i am so confused,  i can't sit here at home.  i don't know what to do. 

Snowdrop

Do you need to contact emergency services, Larry? It sounds as though extra support would be helpful.

Armee

There's no shame in calling for emergency help. Please call 911 or drive yourself to the ER.