The Next Version Of Me

Started by Bach, December 31, 2021, 09:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

ugh - that forever and ever feeling is such a horrible thing to cope with, bach.  i know it too well, know it feels very real and is difficult to get out from under.  i'm so glad for your good luck, and hopefully this employment thing will be fixed pronto.

i have had to move from houses i thought i'd be in for the rest of my life.  your transplanted metaphor hits the nail right on the head.  i get it.  it's an awful feeling.  as far as evolving anew, please allow the time it's going to take to even get to a place where evolution seems feasible, ok?  and breathe.  if tapping is too much self-care right now, maybe 30 sec. of breathing can help.  and that's something i need to remember as well.

love and a hug filled with employment opportunities for your person. :hug:

Bach

I'm feeling so strange and unwell, like I'm on bad drugs or something.  I don't even know whether to be scared or not. 

sanmagic7

dollyvee

Hi Bach,

I just wanted to say that moving sucks and it brings up so much stuff for me too. I think I read recently that it's one of the top emotional stressors for people. It seems understandable that you feel off by it and hope you can be gentle with yourself.

dolly

Hope67

Dear Bach,
I really hope that you feel a bit better soon, because those feelings sound not very nice at all.   :hug:

Hope  :)

Bach

san, dollyvee and Hope, thank you for your comments.  I really appreciate knowing you're there and that you care  :hug: :grouphug:

I am not doing well at all at the moment.  Last night I had an awful dream that we still weren't finished moving out of the old house, and I was really confused because I knew the closing had already happened and I could remember the cleaners being there a few days before that, and that the house had been clean and fully empty after they left.  In my dream, the house looked the way it did between when the movers came and when the cleaners came, dirty and chaotic with random stuff all over, and I couldn't figure out how we were ever going to get everything out of it.  I was running around wailing  "I don't know what to dooooooooo!".  This dream persisted across at least two awakenings, and all day today I have felt like I was still in it.  It didn't help that I had to go by the old house today to pick up a parcel that got delivered there.  The address change has been a nightmare.  I haven't moved since the days when all you had to do was tell the post office you were moving and you were good.  Now you have to change your address in at least two different places on every website you do business with.  I just hope I've finally caught up with everything and not overlooked anything. 

The new owners are moving in tomorrow.  I suppose that's where the dream came from.  Will I ever get past the feeling that I've done something bad and wrong and I'll never be happy again?

sanmagic7

bach, i have no words of comfort except to say i'm with you, you're not alone, and i hope you can be patient with yourself.  sounds like you're grieving, and that's always a messy time.  sending love and a hug filled with comfort from my heart :hug:

CactusFlower

gentle hugs from me as well, bach. Disruptive dreams can really throw us off. Here's hoping they let up soon for you.

Not Alone

Bach, just want to send support to you, Solomon, Little B, Middle B, and all the others.  :grouphug:

Bach

san, CF, Not Alone  :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm a disaster right now.  I'm keeping it more-or-less together but with great strain and little productivity.  It takes all my energy to "act as if".  Unpacking little by little.  Trying to get rid of things if they provoke a reaction of "Ugh, why do I still have this?" and I can't come up with any kind of answer.  Waiting for the world to stop feeling so overwhelming. 

Lots of love to all my friends.  I'm thinking of all of you and reading what I can when I can.  I'm mostly in the can't zone, but I'm still here and I still care :bighug:

rainydiary

Armee

sanmagic7

still here for you anyway, bach.  i've moved too many times, been uprooted, had my stability snatched out from under me - i so relate to what you're experiencing.  i hope you can be gentle with yourself, give yourself the time you need, and allow yourself to be messy for a while.  moving is messy on so many levels.  love and hugs :hug:

CactusFlower

we're here for you not matter how often you check in. Hope it eases up for you soon. Gentle hugs if you want them.