Not Alone: 2022

Started by Not Alone, January 01, 2022, 02:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armee

Blueberry

I'm sorry about your inheritance money. That is so unfair of your H! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:  I'm sorry he's being so utterly horrible to you. What a betrayal of your trust!  :bighug: :bighug:

sanmagic7

`i echo the others, notalone.  so unfair, such a betrayal.  and i'm angry about it, too.   :pissed: this is just not right.  love and hugs :hug:

Moondance

Not Alone

Thank you, everyone.  :grouphug:

I'm feeling incompetent and overwhelmed. As a result I'm doing nothing.

Blueberry

I'd feel overwhelmed too and would have a big need to rest and regroup. In my case that would involve doing nothing.  :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

You may feel incompetent, but please allow me to say that you are not incompetent!  :bighug:

Not Alone

Thank you, Blueberry. I appreciate that.

My H and I discussed money today. Some of our money is still co-mingled. We were in agreement. That was a relief.

I felt pretty overwhelmed today regarding my future position. I set of a goal of working on it for one hour today and I met that goal.

I still can't bring myself to say "ex-husband."

rainydiary

I am thinking of you Not Alone especially as you make all of these big transitions.  I would need to rest a lot too.

Armee

Not Alone

:grouphug: Rainy & Armee.

Today was a pretty good day. I did not get overwhelmed at work and I got some things accomplished.

I set a goal of working on future job for one hour this evening. I didn't feel like working on it and was afraid I'd just feel overwhelmed, but I stuck to it and I met my time goal and got more done than I anticipated.

Armee

Not Alone

Thank you, Armee. It feels good to be cheered on.

Bach

Well done, Not Alone! :waveline: :bighug:

sanmagic7

well done, notalone!  that's quite an achievement!  one foot in front of the other, right? 

also thinking of you as you go thru your other situation.  standing right beside you.  love and hugs :hug:

Not Alone

Thank you Bach and San.

I have almost continuous anxiety. Most of it is about the new job, starting in July. H is still in the house and we are still dividing belongings. It hasn't been contentious, but it still is hard. After living with H for 27 ½ years, I will be living alone. (My son will be with me.) Scary to not be in a partnership after all this time. Yea, I guess that is a lot to feel anxious about.