Not Alone: 2022

Started by Not Alone, January 01, 2022, 02:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

RainyDiary, San, Sage, thank you for your support.

Not Alone

Last week my husband told me he wants a divorce. That's all I can say right now.

Armee

:grouphug:

We're here when you want to say more.

I'm sorry, Not Alone. I can't imagine how painful and scary that is to hear. This isn't your fault, and hard as it is and will be, you are going to be ok eventually.  :grouphug:

Blueberry

:bighug: :bighug: I am here for you, as are others  :grouphug:

milkandhoney11

So sorry to hear that, I can only imagine what a difficult time this must be for you... sending you lots of kind wishes to help you get through this painful situation. My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself, Not alone

Hope67

Dear Not Alone,
I am sending you a supportive hug  :hug: 
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Thank you, everyone, for your kindness.

We told the kids (adults). I'm trying to take one step at a time.

Armee

Here with you, and you're not alone.

rainydiary

Thinking of you Not Alone.

sanmagic7

right with you, notalone.  my heart is heavy for you.  love and lots of hugs from all of us   :grouphug:

and one to just bring you in for comfort and caring  :bighug:

CactusFlower

Oh, notalone, we're here for you. Gentle hugs if you want them. This kind of change is always hard to process, but we're in your corner.  :grouphug:

Blueberry

Not Alone

I'm so grateful for your kindness and support.

I am trying to take life step by step. I've been working on resume and application, which is a very involved process. I am making progress. Needing to get a new job causes me a LOT of anxiety. Trying to do one part at a time.

Being home with husband is stressful. No drama, nothing is said, but I feel the stress. Yesterday family was here, so I was with him all day. I got through by taking xanax to make the pressure manageable.

This morning I worked on essay application questions. I feel good that I got the questions done. I still need to tweak my answers and have some people look it over, but it was a step. Trying not to go to. . . I also need to ______ and __________ and ________. . .

Now that my kids know that we are getting divorced, I told many of my friends. Most have been very compassionate and supportive.

I appreciate knowing that you are here and am so glad for your support. I'm sorry that I'm not able to read other posts too much. Just breathing is hard right now. I feel like I've been in an avalanche and I'm buried in boulders. Not only that, boulders keep falling. One step. Next step. Next step. 

Armee

I'm so relieved most friends have been compassionate about the divorce and hopefully will be solid supports for you. If I can I'd like to lift one of those boulders up just a little to give you a tiny breathing space.

paul72

I'd like to help lift one too if I can   :grouphug: