Not Alone: 2022

Started by Not Alone, January 01, 2022, 02:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

i'll take one, too, notalone.  you are not alone w/ this, and i'm glad you have a support system for yourself as well.  breathing is good.  love and hugs :hug:

Master of my sea

Hey NotAlone,

I'd just like to send you hugs and support :hug: as you go through this.
I'm glad you have a support system around right now.

Keep breathing, you are not alone

CactusFlower

I'll take a boulder too, NotAlone.  Gentle hugs and positive energy for you, and I'm glad friends have been there for you too in this time of change. We are here and we will listen.

Not Alone

Armee, Phil, San, Master of my sea, Sage, Thank you so much for your kind support. The sentiment of lifting a boulder off of me brought tears to my eyes.

Not Alone

There is so much going on that I don't even know what to write. I'm very tired. Trying to keep from being completely overwhelmed. Trying to be wise. Receive kindness and care from most people in my life.

My biggest focus and priority is getting another job. Stressful.

My husband seems to want to hurry divorce along.

It's all really too much.

Bach

Thinking of you, Not Alone  :hug:

Armee

It really is all too much.

:bighug:

One day you'll be through it but right now it is too too much.

rainydiary

So much all at once.  I am thinking of you.

Blueberry

:yes: It's so so much. Thinking of you and sending strength to just stay upright and not collapse. Supportive  :hug: :hug:

Hope67

Hi Not Alone,
I feel some anger towards your husband for wishing to rush things, and I hope that you are given all the time and space you need - these things are not fair to be rushed.  It's too much. 

I really hope you are ok, and that you have some support around you and some options.  Sending you a hug of support, if that's ok  :hug:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

I have to leave for work soon, but came on here to say that I'm drowning. Bach, Armee, Rainydiary, Blueberry, Hope, I read your supportive words and your kindness has put my face above the waves and I'm able to take some breaths. Thank you.

Armee

:bighug:

You are strong. You can do this.  :grouphug:

And I am so so sorry you have to go through this. You don't deserve this. You deserve to be loved unconditionally and warmly.

rainydiary

Sending you whatever you need to keep treading in this moment.

milkandhoney11

So sorry to hear this, Not alone. I'm thinking of you and hope you can stay above water somehow

sanmagic7

o dear notalone, too, too much to have to shoulder.  no wonder you feel like you're drowning.  sending love and a hug filled w/ life preservers of every size, shape, and color. know we're with you, surrounding you w/ energy to bear these burdens.  i wish i could give you more.  can we sit, have a hot beverage, and just breathe?  a little respite time.  :bighug: