Inpatient treatment

Started by Blueberry, February 09, 2022, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainydiary

Hi Blueberry, I appreciate your update and am grateful you have this time and experience to check in with yourself.

Armee

Hi Blueberry.  :grouphug:  I feel like a hypocrite but it's so helpful to know what we are up against. Miss you here and am so proud of your strength to face this head on.

sanmagic7

thinking of you, blueberfry.  it was lovely to see you here again, if only for a minute.  you are missed.  love and hugs :hug:

Not Alone

Good to hear from you BB.  :grouphug:

Blueberry

Thanks once again everybody for your kind and encouraging thoughts and words while I was away :grouphug:  It's my third day back home after 13 or 14 weeks of inpatient treatment. I think I have more energy than I've ever had before (!) but I know there's still quite a long way to go in recovery. I'll write more another time in my Journal.

Not Alone

Welcome home, Blueberry.  :grouphug:

CactusFlower

Hugs, so glad to see you back!

Kizzie

woodsgnome

Nice to see you've resurfaced here. Good to hear about the new sense of energy, too. I'm sure you'll find the proper balance as you feel things out once more.  :hug:

sanmagic7

so glad to see you back, blueberry.   i missed you.  hooray for increased energy!  much love and hugs :bighug:

Hope67

Hi Blueberry,
Welcome back.   :hug:
Hope  :)

Armee

I'm so glad you are back and home and feeling energetic! Missed you lots! That was a long time!

Blueberry

Thank you all for your welcoming messages  :grouphug:

Blueberry

One final message on this thread: I'm sure many of you have also been doing hard work and making progress. In some other time I might have read some of your previous posts to catch up on that, but I won't be doing this time around.  :no:
Though it would interest me, but RL calls.

sanmagic7

blueberry, glad to see you taking care of yourself.  sending love and a hug filled with acceptance. :hug: