Hello everyone

Started by littlebluejay, April 28, 2022, 02:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebluejay

Hi everyone, I'm littlebluejay, a young adult that is finally accepting that I have endured ongoing relational trauma since before I can remember, mostly stemming from emotional abuse. I don't feel like I deserve to be here honestly. I still feel like everything is in my head and everything is my fault. If only I could be a better daughter...

I have so many thoughts following a very traumatic weekend. I'm just trying to keep myself busy so I can just stop thingking. Reading over a couple posts has been comforting in a strange way. In the coming days I'll write something.

Thank you for welcoming me here.

woodsgnome

Hey, LittleBlueJay,  :wave: congrats for still trying to find a way out of the confusion, anger, and all the rest of the stuff that got dumped on many here.

I think that's part of why you found it strange to feel for some of the entries you read -- while those stories were bad, they at least show that there are many others who've wandered with the same misery, and are willing to come on here and share what they can and hope that others will be able to support them.

May this be true for you as well. Again, welcome.
:grouphug: as a group, we'll hear you.

paul72

welcome littlebluejay
I hope you find tons of support here. Thank you for joining!!

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS littlebluejay  :heythere:

So sorry to hear you had a traumatic weekend. Post when you're ready, we're here.  :grouphug:

Armee

Welcome, and you do belong here. The abuse and trauma each of us has experienced varies but the scars we are trying to heal are basically the same. I found so much healing here in the act of receiving validation from other trauma survivors that what you experienced was abuse and it was that bad.

littlebluejay

Thank you all for welcoming me. And assuring me I deserve to be here.

I wish I didn't deserve to be here because that would mean I wasn't walking this journey. But I am, so here I am.

Sending you all lots of thanks and a hug for anyone who wants one. I appreciate you all so much already, and you are making my heart even a bit lighter as we go into the weekend.

Not Alone

Hope67

Hi Littlebluejay,

Welcome  :heythere:

Hope  :)