Hello to everyone!

Started by Joon, July 12, 2022, 07:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joon

Hey!

I'm Joon, I moved out of my family's home during the pandemic to escape the abuse taking place and have been working on reclaiming my life since. I'm still figuring a lot out and I'm glad I found this forum, as there are many things that are still confusing and I'm looking forward to talking to others with similar experiences.

Looking forward to talking to y'all and I wish you all a good day!

Blueberry

Welcome to the forum Joon  :heythere:

It's great you managed to move out of the abusive situation! There's a lot of information and experience here on the forum, so I hope you can get answers to your questions.

Joon

Thank you, Blueberry!  :))
Wishing you a great day!!

Kizzie

Hello and a warm welcome Joon  :heythere:  I agree with BB, great that you moved out of and away from the abuse!

Papa Coco

Hello Joon,

Welcome to the forum. I've been a member for almost a year now and I have found a lot of comfort here in this forum. It's good to "talk" with people who know what it feels like to be where I have been.

I hope you feel comfortable here.

Joon

Hello Kizzie and Papa Coco!

Yes, i´m grateful everyday. I still working on reducing the contact and becoming fully financially independant. It's fery much a work in progress, but I'm getting there.

And it's been really helpful and comforting so far!

Kizzie

:thumbup:  It can be a relief to get away from the chaos/abuse and breathe, just breathe.