Am I literally the only one who managed to get dementia at 34

Started by fruitcake, November 21, 2022, 04:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fruitcake

I will post this here once more because it is a specific sub forum. Dear CPTSD community, I am glad I finally found a unique sanctuary where I finally feel like I belong. I was lost and alone for so long until I eventually discovered the world of complex trauma and people like yourselves. I must say I am quite emotional just by being here, because in my country there is no mention of these things anywhere, there was nowhere for me to go and find appropriate treatment, or even meet a like minded soul. This unfortunately led me to have a serious cognitive decline because of the chronic never-ending anxiety which I lived with, that eventually degraded my brain neurons. I want to share with this community and the experts if they are here, my secure belief that I am in the process of developing dementia in my 34 years of age. The decline is steadily getting worse each day and may vocabulary is most affected for now. I feel alone and abnormal because nobody has these extreme symptoms as I do. I'm grateful for that but also confused how I managed to destroy myself to this extent. My insights came from the very depths of delusion which I lived and which collapsed the moment I understood what was really happening to me. I wish I had acquired this knowledge sooner, and I feel it is my duty to spread as much awareness about this topic as I can. Please visit my website if you are interested to know more. www.traumamanifest.com. Your opinion and verdict would mean a lot to me because we all suffer from a similar condition here. I know it is a long read but I really did try my best to write it considering the state that I am in. Please share your impressions if my text is more beneficial than harmful, my intent is not to create more suffering and confusion but to try to inform and help people. Thank you for your time and God bless you all.