Need some self-care

Started by Master of my sea, December 01, 2022, 12:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master of my sea

I've realised today just how overwhelmed and overstimulated I am at the moment. I haven't lost my composure quite like this for a little while now. It's made me realise that I need to take a step back, from everything really. Just for a little while. I need to get over these lates hurdles, process some stuff and reconnect with myself and my child. This is a tough time of year for me (as it is for many of us here) and combining that with everything else, it's just got a bit too much.
So I'm going take a break from the forum for a little while, spend some time with my son and myself. Spend some time in nature and just try and find my feet again.

I will keep you all in my thoughts and heart. As always, you have my support and care and if you ever feel alone, just imagine me beside you with a listening ear and gentle hug if you need it :hug:
Thank you all for your support :grouphug: Take care and I'll be back soon.

Blueberry

Good on you for taking this self-care break!  :applause:

Armee

:hug:

While you're gone I'll be thinking of you and your son and sending compassion and strength. I'm proud of you for taking a break when you need it.

paul72

sending best wishes as you take a break here 
Good for you for seeing and acting on your needs!  :grouphug:

OwnSide

Wishing you wellness, Master of my sea  :cloud9:

dollyvee

Hi MOMS,

Hope you find the relief you need. Sounds like you've had some big things come up recently.

Sending you support,
dolly