Questions a narc can't answer

Started by Blueberry, January 19, 2023, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Just watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7qsxeQrKhg

Recognised B1 and other FOO mbrs. I couldn't help laughing at some of the points, they're just so ridiculous. But that's just me atm; they could be really triggering for someone else.

Papa Coco

Great video. Thanks for sharing it. I had a few laughs too.

It does my heart good to see so many psychologists popping up all over the web, TV and books, teaching us about narcissism. The more we know about these simpleton, 3-year-old crybabies, the more we can avoid and/or deal with them correctly.  Like you, I saw some folks I know, like my Narcissister, my dad, and most politicians and corporate CEOs in the world.

Videos like this one help validate for me that emotionally transparent, caring folks like us really are the healing power of the world.  The John Wayne generation calls men like me "Cupcake", but the truth is quite the opposite. While they're stunting their own growth and hiding behind selfishness, we, the folks who can see through and avoid narcissists, are the true great power of this world. Narcissism is the most destructive power on earth, and its opposite, empathy, is the most healing power on earth.

We're on the right team, Blueberry.

:)