worst depression since 2006.

Started by Badmemories, September 26, 2014, 02:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badmemories

I have had the worse year of My life this year since December. It started in 2011, with uNPDS

Starting Sept. 2011. My uNPDsis came here from a big city. I was working when she planned on coming. We were locked out of Ours Jobs at the factory in August before she came. She was planning on moving in Sept. I told her not to come as I was unemployed. She would not listen :stars: :stars: I did not get unemployment. She moved in with 2 dogs and 3 cats, and nephew into a 2 bedroom trailer. They lived off of me and daughter until Daughter moved into a 4 bedroom apt. Then the original deal was for uNPDSis and nephew to pay something. They paid nothing. uNPDS did do babysitting. She hoarded up My daughters apt. He dog was a BARKER and she did nothing about it... Daughter had 3 evictions based on the fact that the dog barked so loud. Nephew moved into MY house with said dogs, and cats. Nephew did not find work until May 2012. When He found work.. they spent all the money and still did not pay for anything.  In fact D. let then use her extra van and they ran it until it lost transmission. (nephew is delivering pizzas) So me and daughter were buying everything for them. She did get a pension but SHE used it all for herself, giving nobody nothing.

Background.uNPDS lived about 250 miles away. I would visit her. I always noticed that when I went I had to pay for food for her and nephew. They would get in financial trouble and I'd loan them money. (in the thousands all totalled.) I'd give her financial advice from a distance.. she'd say she was doing the things I suggested... later I figured out it was all a lie. She was not doing anything that I'd advised.

Facts that made me crazy.

I did eBay for a while, and uNPDS had lots of things to sell. I told her I'd help her and teach her how to do it...first boundary I set up. She did not like that, but she did not want to learn.
Her and nephew got a liability suit settled and received $5,000. I needed Money for house taxes. I ask to borrow $400. No she said to me... "You will have to do like I did and ask everyone for help to get the taxes paid." first alarm goes off :stars:I'd given her money to pay her taxes at least 3 times. So she is living off of me a D. and she can't borrow me $400. when I borrowed her thousands for said thing.

They broke My microwave.( nephew punched it in fit of anger.) Phone system. They put it by the sink and base fell in sink. Never offered to pay for THEY BROKE. I lost carpets, walls, and who know what all in My income property..after they moved out it was unrentable without a lot of work.

June 2013. I started working in May after 22 months Locked out. I went to job and worked as much as I could Nephew and pets, moved in My house to keep My daughter from getting evicted from her apt. The pipes were not working. I had just moved out of house and left it when Son was in Iraq. (I had a nervous breakdown.) I told her and she agreed that I'd give them 4 months free rent to clean the house and move the stuff in My bedroom. After that rent would be $150. per month.   Nephew could help me fix pipes and house would be livable. I bought $500. stuff to redo pipes. Asked Nephew to call me on one of his days off and I'd get them fixed! Nephew would NEVER CALL ME worried me sick that he was living in House without water. I had 2 weeks off one in Nov around thanksgiving. Told Nephew we'd fix pipesafter thanksgiving. uNPDS gets mad at me Thanksgiving and told everyone we did not invite them!  :stars: :stars:

Finally got that somewhat made up and say I am going to do pipes week between Christmas and New Years. uNPDS starts another argument all a pack of lies, so couldn't fix pipes then. :stars: :stars:

Then I am retired in Jan. I tell her I am going to fix pipes in Jan. She makes up a bunch of lies again. Now she is living in My house 15 months and not paid a dime. She says "well You have to pay the payment anyways so why should I pay you?" The house is unlivable so why should I pay you. ( I gave them $600. to clean the house.)

I ask them to leave and gave them a 60 day notice to be out by Aug 31,. She has had me on silent treatment since June. I have to file the eviction notice. Very depressing how all this has gone for me. I have been putting stuff in the house to move there when I leave uNPDH. I have everything valuable in there. I am afraid she is stealing. I hate that She has used me like this. I realized that Our relationship all these years was based on ME giving and giving to her. when I started setting various boundaries then she has NO use for me. I think these problems with her has made My CPTSD worse or at least brought out NEW things to deal with...lots of FOO.

So this is part of the stress I am going through. :yeahthat:

schrödinger's cat

Oh yikes. Can you divorce your sister? So she used your generosity, never gave anything in return, didn't stick to agreements you made, dodged out of having to explain herself properly, used excuses and rationalizations, said mean things about you behind your back, and generally drained you of energy and money and resources? Oh man. No wonder you're feeling low. Maybe this sounds callous, but I wish she will leave soon and stay very far away from you for a looong time. Take care of yourself, you hear? I hope things will start to get better for you soon.  :hug:

keepfighting

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

BM, it's nothing short of a miracle that you are up and functioning and being a loving and devoted grandma to your lovely GD.

Be very very nice to yourself and enlist all the help you can get (t but also practical help in getting an eviction order for your sponging sis!).

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way...  :hug:

Badmemories

Posted by: schrödinger's cat
« on: Today at 01:35:49 AM »
Oh yikes. Can you divorce your sister? So she used your generosity, never gave anything in return, didn't stick to agreements you made, dodged out of having to explain herself properly, used excuses and rationalizations, said mean things about you behind your back, and generally drained you of energy and money and resources? Oh man. No wonder you're feeling low. Maybe this sounds callous, but I wish she will leave soon and stay very far away from you for a looong time. Take care of yourself, you hear? I hope things will start to get better for you soon. 

Thank You just seeing it Sucint like that really helps me. It is so hard to evict her. I know she has hoarded the house up. I know that he probably has been going through My things! It makes me all sick! Now IF I wanted to move in there I couldn't get in there before winter sets in here. So the whole thing makes me miserable.

Posted by: keepfighting
« on: Today at 03:58:17 AM » Insert Quote
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

BM, it's nothing short of a miracle that you are up and functioning and being a loving and devoted grandma to your lovely GD.

Be very very nice to yourself and enlist all the help you can get (t but also practical help in getting an eviction order for your sponging sis!).

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way...

Right now the things that are holding me together is My GD and My Chi's. I am making a difference I GD's life... and My Chi's love me no matter what! Hopefullynext week I can get the eviction done!

schrödinger's cat

Will you keep us posted as to how it's going? You don't have to. But in case you want a virtual little ticker tape shower once it's all over, we'll be right here.  :waveline:

Badmemories