Mandalas in Colored Pencil

Started by Cascade, June 22, 2024, 02:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascade

Just thought I'd post these.  First, an older one.

Cascade

And now the one I finished tonight.

Kizzie

Lovely Cascade!  I am always amazed by the patience it takes to complete them.

Cascade

Thanks, Kizzie!  When I'm in the mood, it becomes meditative.  ;D
   -Cascade

NarcKiddo

Those are beautiful. I have some colouring books with very intricate mandalas and find it meditative.

woodsgnome

Thanks, Cascade!

These have brightened what for me has been a very moody, grey day. Contemplative, creative, and
meaningful.

Aphotic

Wow these are gorgeous! I am in awe by not just the patience but the consistency of the colouring! So pleasing to look at, thank you for sharing.

Regards,
Aphotic.

sanmagic7

Cascade

Thanks, everyone, for all your kindness and positive feedback.  So glad to hear you enjoyed how they turned out.
   -Cascade
:grouphug:

Cascade

These are a few more old ones I found in the stack and finally photographed to post.

Cascade

Cascade

Last one for now.

After reviving Hope67's thread on Exploring Shame yesterday, I needed some pink quartz crystals for love.  I started one for that and intend to share it once it's finished... hopefully sooner rather than later!

Kizzie

Wow Cascade - gorgeous!  I remain amazed by the patience it takes to complete them although I know it's soothing for you.

Cascade

Thanks, Kizzie!  I'll take amazement.  :)

Just checking... on my end it looks like the latest attachments are awaiting approval.  Same for you?

Thanks again,
   -Cascade

Kizzie

Sorry about that.  I can see things on my end because I'm the admin so I missed the approval request.  Done now.  :whistling: