Photography is my Creative Outlet

Started by Denverite, August 08, 2024, 02:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denverite

I've been taking pictures for about 20 years now. I shoot a little of everything but these days landscapes and portraits are my thing!

My portfolio: https://www.human-element.me/

AphoticAtramentous

These are some really powerful photos. I don't know how but they seem more real than real life. I especially love the photos involving people. They all seem to hint towards some very unique and personal stories and journeys, representing both their pasts and futures.
Thank you for sharing.

Regards,
Aphotic.

Little2Nothing

Thanks for sharing your photography!  Excellent stuff. 

Cascade

Awesome, Denverite, this is a great shot!  I didn't see the person until the second time I looked at it.  It invoked insignificance and tininess amidst the larger landscape.  Thanks so much for sharing.  :)
   -Cascade

Desert Flower

I love that you're sharing this great part of yourself and the way you capture the world.  :yourock:

Denverite

Thanks everyone! Photography is the one thing that gets me completely out of my head and engaged with seeing beauty and living life.

@AphoticAtramentous you're definitely sensing into my intentions with those words. That's why I call my brand "human elements," heh. Everyone says they're trying to capture the essence of their subjects....But yeah, that's what I'm doing  ;D

@Cascade that's one I have printed and hanging on my wall. It was taken in Death Valley during a sandstorm at Mesquite Flats dunes. The tiny figure against the vast landscape has a spiritual dimension to me!

Hope67

Hi Denverite,
I also enjoyed looking at your lovely photos.  I think you are creative and talented.  Thank you for sharing your work.
Hope :)