Neuromastery Summit, free 10-15 Sept. 2024

Started by Blueberry, September 09, 2024, 03:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chart

BB, are you going for something specific in the conference? Or will just explore a bit?

Blueberry

I haven't decided, Chart. I might not even listen to any of it tbh, but I'm leaving the option open. I think I need to do some real work, not just listen to theory, think yup but then not apply to self. otoh small steps and all that...

Chart

Ok, yeah I agree. I'm also kinda suspicious of these things...

Master of Bio-Energetic Theory, Quantum Field Visionary, Founder of The Energy Codes®, Creator of BodyAwake® RYT 200, Host of Gaia TV's Healing Matrix, & Bestselling Author of The Energy Codes

I don't mean to be narrow minded or pessimistic or judgmental... but too many '®' trademark symbols and I just see $$$

But maybe I "should" be more open-minded... (that's tough today)

Blueberry

Of course, no such thing as a free lunch, so you get all those emails about this stuff is worth so many $$$$ and we'll give it to you for $$ but I have gained from these freebies in the past, even if it was just tapping along for a little while with something when I'm stuck in a phase of do-nothing or even if I wrote notes on it and put them on here and one forum mbr wrote they were helpful or I gained an insight into how my FOO works and that helped me some way in letting go of them.

Blueberry

P.S. for anybody:

IME It isn't worth trying to listen to every session in one of these conferences! Once you're signed up you'll get tons of notices of freebies and the material gets pretty much recycled. Also no need to push through if you can't stand somebody's voice or turn of phrase or something. Some other speaker will cover similar topic sometime...

Speakers often seem to have just got a new book published etc. Whatever. Just take the freebie aspect and see if it helps a bit.

Blueberry

There were a lot of titles yesterday that sounded good to me. Didn't listen to any, but these ones are up for free for 48 hours instead of 24. So I've still got time ;D