Announcements and General Reflection

• 3 Replies

C.

• Learning from reciprocity as I heal from CPTSD.
    • View Profile
Announcements and General Reflection
« on: May 11, 2015, 08:51:58 PM »
Reminder: In order to honor our group process we ask that only current ASCA workbook group members post and respond here please.  If you would like to join in at this time or a later date please send the moderator a PM.  Thank you.

Note:  Your recovery is unique to you.  These topics and activities are suggestions.  Please feel free to do and respond to those that work for you at this time.

This is a place to share and discuss thoughts not specific to this week's topic.  Enjoy your week! :hug:

C.

• Learning from reciprocity as I heal from CPTSD.
    • View Profile
Re: Announcements and General Reflection
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 03:31:58 AM »
Hello everyone.  I'd like to welcome a new member to our group, Sandals.  She's planning to post an intro. soon.  I know that this is an amazing group.  Dedicated to recovery, supportive and kind.  I look forward to having Sandals participate now too.  I believe that we'll all appreciate hearing her added ideas.  Welcome Sandals  :hug:

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 09:18:40 PM »
Welcome Sandals, glad to have you here with us  :hug:

VeryFoggy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 03:12:26 AM »
Glad to have you Sandals and as I said to C.  - The more the merrier!  Looking forward to your journey with us.  But I know this.  We are all doing the very best that we can.  And that is all we can do.