Jokes

Started by Rain, September 28, 2014, 04:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

How many Inner Critics does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None.   The light bulb ran away.

Kizzie

:rofl:  That is so funny Rain!!

bheart

Rain   :rofl:    :yourock:

How many psychotherapists does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, so long as the lightbulb 'wants' to change.

:rofl:

Kizzie

bheart

You guys make me smile seeing all those little emoticons doing all of those things.  Rain, it was a great idea to start with 'Jokes'.   :party:

Rain

Say, what music do they play at an Inner Critic party?    :cake:

"My Guitar Is Out of Tune"

"The Last Train Is the One You Should Be On"

"Hate, Hate Me Do"

and their favorite, "You Really Drive Me Over the Edge ...Be Bop, Be Bop"

bheart

schrödinger's cat

If I lose my car key, I never look for it. I wait for it to find itself.

(...does that joke work? I'm crap at jokes.)

keepfighting

bheart

Rain

Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were chatting on the phone about my first date with Chuck on Saturday night.

Shirley said, "How did your very first date with Chuck go?  I know you've reallllly been looking forward to it."

"Great, I guess." I said, "He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and asked if we could go back to the same restaurant again this coming Saturday, when we said goodbye outside."

Shirley squealed with delight, and said, "So, how did the actual dinner date go?"

I said, "I don't know, as usual ...but hey, we ARE going out again!!!!!!   Yippeee!!!!!!"

She said, "ohhhhh nooo.... not another 'Missing First Date Amnesia"'!!!!  Not again!!"

"Yes ...you got it right, Shirley.  The last thing I remember at the start of the date is Chuck asking about my childhood!!!"

bheart

Rain, that's funny.   :udaman: :cheer: :rofl: :thumbup:

Sounds like many of my sessions!!!

:bighug:

schrödinger's cat

If your narrator were as hypervigilant as I am sometimes, she might ask her friend: "I know how you are... but can you tell me how I'm doing?"