Today I feel ..... (Part 2)

Started by Kizzie, May 26, 2015, 02:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

Part 2 of the original thread "Today I feel ....."

Convalescent

like utter crap. Hopelesness, helplesness, despair, toxic shame.

Kizzie

So sorry to hear that Convalescent  :hug:   I hope tomorrow is much better for you.

Dutch Uncle

NyxBean

That sucks, Hysperger. I see it has been a little while since that post. I hope that you are doing alright.  :hug:

As for me, I feel silly but determined to try to "assess what conditions my ex and his father might have".

thegirlintheattic

grateful to have found this forum
like i'm coming out of amnesia
like maybe I'm ready to start being myself (whoever that is), maybe that would be a person worth being.

Dutch Uncle

"I am already doing the right thing."

Oh, and thanks NyxBean. Your kind words did not go unnoticed. I simply had no words, no reply. But it did mean a lot to me.  :wave:

KayFly

Sad, hurt, reflective yet compassionate..

I feel like lighting a candle and wrapping myself in a blanket, and I am!

Dutch Uncle

... relieved my uHPDmom has cancelled her Jubileeee. I dreaded to go there (today), but she 'fixed' that for me  :thumbup: .
Thanks mom  ;D .

Cuthberta

Afraid.

Nothing new there.

I am always afraid.

DaisyMae

Unsteady and unsure, but feeling like I have more strength than I have had in quite some time to keep pushing forward and find my self-worth so I feel like living again.

:umbrella: DaisyMae

Cuthberta

Afraid.

Family event today; I am taking Nmum along, which adds to the strain, but my daughter will be there as well, so that will help.

This too will pass.

sunnyday1

Physically not so great (nasty summer cold)

Otherwise, surprisingly strong.  After surviving  a mother of a panic attack a couple of days ago. 

Lifecrafting

Today, I feel very good. I have, in the past week, gotten a physical and a mammogram, both of which were 10 years overdue.

I am grateful that I have Pete Walker's book From surviving To Thriving to read, this site as a source of knowledge and comfort and a little more ground with which to work on me.

I feel good about myself for being honest with my new doctor about me and where I am presently.
I do believe that I am finally learning what self care is...

Thank you to each and every one of you for being here. I am so very grateful for you and your gifts.

Vrizzy

I'm glad you are feeling good, Lifecrafting and I hope you're still feeling as good because you deserve it!

Today I feel.....kinda confused. My best friend doesn't think I fit the symptoms of PTSD and my trauma isn't severe enough. I still think I might have C-PTSD though.  :stars: