Today I feel ..... (Part 2)

Started by Kizzie, May 26, 2015, 02:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Uncle

Dear woodsgnome, allow me to give you a hug.

:wave: :hug:

JohnnyBoy

nervous and apprehensive, I have to go to court in a week and a half over custody of my children. Inadequate not sure I'm good enough to raise them alone. Petrified of failing yet again.

Lifecrafting

QuoteI'm glad you are feeling good, Lifecrafting and I hope you're still feeling as good because you deserve it!

Thank you Vrizzy!

QuoteToday I feel.....kinda confused. My best friend doesn't think I fit the symptoms of PTSD and my trauma isn't severe enough. I still think I might have C-PTSD though

This was a few days ago you said this; I hope you have a little more clarity today!!

Dutch Uncle

Happy. I just got a mail-to-all-kids from uHPDmom, that she's going on a holiday trip, and she has made uHPDsis the contact person in case of emergency.

I think she's unto me not wanting to have anything to do anymore with her Dramas. 
:cheer:

arpy1

today i am sad. don't know why, can't seem to settle to anything, just feel low and numb and not a little confused....  :blink:

but hey, DutchUncle, i am glad for you, glad the message is getting thru where it needs to. stay strong.

woodsgnome

I feel...wonder, strength, and gratitude...

The wonder...how it is I can bounce back from being so sad and spent lately? I know the why of my emotional fatigue, but the wonder is knowing there might be a break in those low-hanging clouds, at least for a while. Which leads to...

...the gratitude is for the strength that supports the wonder...and that strength comes from the people on this forum...I just wish I had more to give back than some clumsy word-choices. . So...let me at least try this:

:bighug:

stillhere

You had the strength, Woodsgnome, to welcome me to this forum, just two days ago.

I am grateful for that.

Dutch Uncle

JohnnyBoy

I feel your pain dutch...I had to take my children back to their grandparents yesterday after a 4 day weekend with them. I am grateful for the time I do get with them.

hypervigilante

Hopeful about how the day will turn out.

I got up early, and that brings me peace.

When I don't get out of bed early, I get frustrated with myself for letting life pass me by.

But today, there's good potential.

Convalescent

Exhausted, powerless, depressed, and sad. And in the need of just... someone being there. Giving me a hug or holding my hand. Just want my life to be OK.

woodsgnome

Convalescent,

Your life is more than okay...it's magnificent. I didn't say your circumstances are or ever were ideal -- but YOU, as you, are; and deep down, always have been.  And those circumstances can be worked with; and they'll reflect the good person you are, and always have been.

Thank you for being here, for sharing, and for your honesty. For being YOU--all the time, wherever you are, wherever you go, and know there are those here who support your every step.

Convalescent

Quote from: woodsgnome on December 14, 2015, 02:56:16 AM
Convalescent,

Your life is more than okay...it's magnificent. I didn't say your circumstances are or ever were ideal -- but YOU, as you, are; and deep down, always have been.  And those circumstances can be worked with; and they'll reflect the good person you are, and always have been.

Thank you for being here, for sharing, and for your honesty. For being YOU--all the time, wherever you are, wherever you go, and know there are those here who support your every step.

Thank you :hug: I've hit rock bottom the last half year, and been self-medicating since then. I've realized the extent of what it actually does to me. I can't continue with it, it really * things up. Feel like I've been in a war for the last six months... and long before that as well. I really need some self-compassion and to take care of myself. You know, that feeling that you're playing on your own team, and begin to heal. I've been there before, and I really need to get back into it.

Kizzie

I'm so sorry to hear you hit rock bottom Convalescent  :hug:  I've been there too, self-medicating to numb myself so much so that it became another problem on top of what I was already dealing with.  It is not a good place to be but realizing you're at bottom is the first step up. I don't mean that to be trite, I found that it took a lot of courage to let the thought into my consciousness, that I had hit rock bottom and needed help that is. It was a game changer for me and I hope it works that way for you also  :hug: 

tired

Today I feel like I am a terrible person.  I feel anxious because any minute now the universe will punish me.