Announcements and Reflections for this Week

• 2 Replies

C.

• Learning from reciprocity as I heal from CPTSD.
    • View Profile
Announcements and Reflections for this Week
« on: June 01, 2015, 06:01:03 PM »
Reminder: In order to honor our group process we ask that only current ASCA workbook group members post and respond here please.  If you would like to join in at this time or a later date please send the moderator a PM.  Thank you.

Note:  Your recovery is unique to you.  These topics and activities are suggestions.  Please feel free to do and respond to those that work for you at this time.

C.

• Learning from reciprocity as I heal from CPTSD.
    • View Profile
Re: Announcements and Reflections for this Week
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM »
Wow.  I can't believe we're coming to the end of steps related to mourning.  I continue to feel most grateful to everyone here for participating in this group.  It feels much better to go through these steps in community.  Thank you.  I look forward to this week's discussions. :yes:

Kizzie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Announcements and Reflections for this Week
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 08:39:24 PM »
It really does I agree C - what a change from being isolated for so long! I love seeing things from others perspective, I keep finding there are things I never would have thought of that are really insightful and helpful.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding doing a few steps from the different stages is working fine for me. It does help me to think ahead a bit to where I want to go.