Who Are You?

Started by Rain, September 29, 2014, 04:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterfly

Quote from: Bluevermonter on November 09, 2014, 11:51:30 AM
Everyone should start their day w coffee and cat.
Huge thumbs up although I'm supposed to be away from caffeine. :) but strawberry leaves, need to go pick some and try.

Widdiful Falling

I like tea. I especially like Earl Grey. One sugar, no milk.

I like playing bombastic songs on piano, and singing equally melodramatic tunes.

When I play classical music, I like to pretend to conduct the orchestra in my head, or, when no one's looking, I'll grab the nearest stick and go ham.

I like martial arts, especially aikido. Rolls are really fun.

I like cats. Especially big fluffy ones that warm you in winter.

It's hard to get to know yourself after not having a self for so long.

Widdiful Falling

Quote from: BeHea1thy on March 26, 2015, 07:10:41 PM
Feeling the statement: "it's hard to get to know yourself after not having a self for so long."  :'(

:hug:
:bighug:

sunnyday1

Another vote for Kombucha here.  And tea ( a good cuppa breakfast tea.)  And Chocolate.  :)

DaisyMae

Hi Widdiful Falling,

I am feeling this one as well: "It's hard to get to know yourself after not having a self for so long".

Who am I? I am a workaholic that has lost who they are because I work and work to disassociate from everything else to avoid feeling anything.  I have been and done what ever everyone else has wanted or needed.  I have no sense of self, what I really enjoy, and what would give me some happiness.

But, I have started to fall in love with Music again so that is a start. 

The other is that I love going to the Movies - Comedy's, Action, or SciFi, no drama filled chic flics. They help me to escape reality and feel like I am in a whole other world.  I love to laugh, it makes the feelings of insanity less intense.

DaisyMae  :bigwink:

Cuthberta

I am not very tolerant of coffee; it makes me jittery, and I really don't need any help with that one.  :D

I usually brew a pot of green tea first thing in the morning; my favs are either green tea with lemon, or with coconut. Then I add a teaspoon of organic cider vinegar to the whole pot; not enough to taste, but enough to get the health benefits(I hope!). Then I drink that hot in the  morning, and cold in the afternoon. If there is any left I put it into a bottle and keep it in the fridge for the next day. I use a tea bag because it is easier to take from the pot when it is strong enough.

A couple of months ago I bought a lovely Laura Ashley teapot and matching cups, and I use them because - well - why not? This is the pattern, although I have mugs rather than cup and saucer.

http://blog.lauraashley.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Tea-Cup.jpg

DaisyMae

That is awesome Cuthberta!  I love the final touch of the beautiful tea set.  I drink herbal, green, orange and black spiced teas as well.  They are so calming and relaxing.  I drink one by Celestial that I call Tiger tea because the box has a Bengal tiger on it.  But the spices are a perfect combination and it helps me to escape reality for a while.

Your post has inspired me to go have a cup!

;D DaisyMae