5) Aired my apartment
6) Cleaned the toilet
7) Enjoyed being outside
8 ) Had a prepared salad
9) Tidied a few things away
10) Took one of my meds nice and early

Blueberry

1) I got up when I woke up, even though it was early
2) Went to the farmer's market fairly early (there have been days since I moved when I didn't manage to go at all)
3) Did some housework so particularly the kitchen looks better and I feel better when I'm in kitchen :)
4) I made space on my kitchen counter for my transportable CD player for the first time here in this apt and listened to music while making and eating my breakfast and then doing said housework
5) I did have a long, long nap but after I got up and realised I wasn't really awake, I went down into the garden intending to maybe poke about a bit - at least get some fresh air and maybe pull out the odd weed - but then I actually got going clearing a bed that I can use for my herbs :applause:
6) First time using hedge clippers :)
7) Dared to start clipping hedge beside the herbs bed because hedge was overshadowing bed - been intending to do that for a while and now I've done it :)
8 ) I stopped before it was too much
9) After coming back inside I thought I really 'should' try to phone my godson but realised I was hungry and acted on that instead :cheer:  I decided it was more important to make myself something nutritious to eat than phone anybody  Self-care :cheer:
10) Cleared a bunch of books away from beside my bed, where they tend to congregate in EF phases, and back into bookcases. Bedroom also looks better :)

Moondance

Blueberry

Thank you Moondance! You cheering me on got me reading my post again. It's good for me to see how much I got done not so long ago :)

TxiaHoria55

Today...
1. I did the laundry (after 3 weeks of just...hanging there)
2. I took a shower
3. I got to do 4 hours of homework without feeling tired or being distracted or withing that I wasn't doing homework
4. I washed the dishes earlier and got to have some rest watching the computer

Blueberry

1) I got up when I woke up and I stayed up even though it was much earlier than I'd normally get up in winter (if not at farm ;)  )

2) Have taken my 2 main meds and had breakfast and it's only 7:30 AM :applause:

3) Got some difficult paper work done on finances and it's all packed up ready to go to post office

PaperDoll

1. I went out for a jog.
2. I took part in an online course to build my confidence and assertiveness skills.
3. I practised Progressive Muscle Relaxation.