I started here a few months ago but got derailed

Started by JohnnyBoy, August 20, 2015, 07:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBoy

I came here about 6 months ago, but due to my stupidly getting reinvolved with my uPD exgf I haven't been able to post on here or on OOTF, I had mention that my trials with my ex would not be over until I got my children out of the situation. Well that may very well come to fruition in about 2 weeks. My ex completely snapped over the summer, and I do not mean that to be making fun of her, something happened sometime in july and she has come completely unwound. My youngest child was with her when the "event" took place thanking sleeping in her own room, the two older ones were here with me. Anyway, she is now institutionalized and her father and stepmother have custody of the children until such time as I can get my affairs in order and take custody of them. I go to court Sept 3rd, I should hopefully be starting my new job next week, and be in my new apartment the first of the month. Sorry rain never got to that website you mentioned, I intend to check it out. And sorry it took so long to get back here. hope to talk more, I need all the support right now I can get.

woodsgnome

Hi JohnnyBoy,

So I'm sort of a new sort here, not on when you were here 6 mos. prior, but welcome back.

After such a frantic time, I hope you find this a safe haven. I know I was a little cautious of what I might encounter here, but from the start it was apparent there is a wealth of caring and supportive people here.

Good to see you here.

Dutch Uncle

Welcome (back) JohnnyBoy.

Like woodsgnome I wasn't here the last time you were around.

I hope things will get back on track, in due time. Sounds like you are in a tough spot at the moment. Join the club.  ;D
Feel free to share,

:hug:

JohnnyBoy

Ty at the moment I feel abit like I'm in a hurricane, and its got a lot more steam then I have strength. But ys. this board and OOTF have helped me soo much.