All hoovers after going NC with DramaSis and DramaMama. Will it ever end?

Started by Dutch Uncle, September 04, 2015, 04:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Uncle

Quote from: Sienna on September 28, 2016, 01:46:22 PM
From what you told me yesterday about your views /knowlege on my X's behavour- maybe the same applies here.
I think so, yes.

QuoteYes, I do hope you get what you need from the help of the police - i hope they help basically, as you should have that help as you've asked for it and obviously need it.
I think I gained two things with this already:
1) I will now call the police much quicker, I think. I've now crossed that bridge once, the second time will be easier.
2) She will not get in again with a trick. I have already a mental image of her peeing in her pants, knocking at the neighbors etc. I'm past caring for that. If she is going to up the ante with fainting or a heart-attack or god-knows-what: I'll close the door and phone the emergency services. I don't know how to do first-aid anyway.

QuoteI like what you did with the ending there. haha.
I had a spark of creativity there. Glad you liked it. It made me smile too.

Sienna

Hey Duch, I know it can be hard to tell whats what when your in it.
QuoteFrom what you told me yesterday about your views /knowlege on my X's behavour- maybe the same applies here.
I think so, yes.

Quote1) I will now call the police much quicker, I think. I've now crossed that bridge once, the second time will be easier.
2) She will not get in again with a trick. I have already a mental image of her peeing in her pants, knocking at the neighbors etc. I'm past caring for that. If she is going to up the ante with fainting or a heart-attack or god-knows-what: I'll close the door and phone the emergency services. I don't know how to do first-aid anyway.
Dutch i think you are doing the right thing by calling the emergency services if it happens again.
You are so kind to want to let her in to pee, - i would not let her in next time either if she is going to behave the way she does and did the last time.
You have rights as a human being, as a Dutch Uncle, to not be treated that way, so if she cant gratefully accept that you let her in to pee- you - thinking about her feelings-
then i would personally, forget letting her in.

On the videos about how to deal with narcs-they say you may know- that if the narc has or threatens an emergency- just call the emergency services.
And, I'm glad you will call the police quicker.
I realise i know understand exactly what a chat trick means! when you said trick- simple isn't it but i wasnt entirely sure...a trick via chatting to get in.

QuoteI had a spark of creativity there. Glad you liked it. It made me smile too.
;D Im glad it made you smile for a brief while  :hug: