A lot of stuff coming up!

Started by KayFly, September 05, 2015, 04:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KayFly

Hey Peeps,

I will be taking a break from this site for awhile, as school has begun and I need to stay focused on my full time schedule, therapy, private practice IRL Trauma Based Groups, and possibly a Buddhist based group as well.

I'm so grateful for those of you who have been encouraging, empathetic, and so kind in this journey. I'm so grateful to those of you who have reached out for help in your posts, because it reminded me to be vulnerable, and if I was able to help, it revalidated my own strengths and love for myself.

I will also be taking a break from this site for awhile, because I am very triggered by a lot on this site to be honest.

Wishing you the best and remember to tell your critic to shut the * up! Talk to ya later!

Vrizzy

I wish you nothing but the happiness, healing, clarity, love, and friendship that you deserve!  :hug:

Also, I'm sorry if I triggered you in any way!

I'm glad you found a Buddhist healing group! Having people around you in a positive atmosphere like that can really be uplifting!

Good luck, my friend and we'll all be here with open arms when you return!  :hug: :hug: :hug:

KayFly

You're Awesome Vrizzy  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thank you for your kindness and cheerfulness and thank you for your super kind, warm message. :)