The long road

Started by JohnnyBoy, September 08, 2015, 05:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBoy

Gotta lose this thread up soon and start a new on lol. I have a predicament, a huge one I'm afraid. Ok, to start with there is a particular young lady at work right? Shes the one every guys oogles and wants lol. weeeeell, she works lasers as do I. Um, did I mention I've wanted to talk to her since I first saw her and have been too damn bashful? Anyway, long story short, she has never, NEVER, shared her booth with anybody, ever. every guy down there has tried to be partnered with her. But, for the past two days she has asked for me *scratches head dunno why lol. My ex would have a major league * fit, not that I particularly care. But honestly, what do I do? my ex thinks were back together, now this?

JohnnyBoy

Ok, on the parts we were cutting, the hole that braces the part to the machine was too small what we had to do to get our part on the fixture of the machine was too small.

JohnnyBoy

I wouldn't tell her in real life, I like being vertical *grins lol

arpy1

:rofl:  - now, JB, u go wash that mind out with soap!!!

anyway,good to have a laugh whatever the outcome, don't ya think?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

JohnnyBoy

lol absolutely......my ex is constantly quoting Rhianna..saying "I'm perfectly bad and I'm perfectly good at it"....well so am I *winks and smiles

JohnnyBoy

everybody please direction your attention to the new thread lol simply title long road continues thank ya lol