New kid on the block

Started by RavenMuse, September 28, 2015, 11:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenMuse

Hello I'm new here and have no idea what I'm doing.
I am a 46 year old mother of two young men (17 & 22) the oldest being diagnosed with sever autism and MR at age 2. I have had a life of overwhelming medical issues and still going and was dx with C-PTSD last month. I always gripe how I'm looking for answers and did I get one.

I have had a 30 yr history of everything. I have a button that says "I've survived Damn near everything." Suffice to say this is an accurate statement.

I hope I can learn a lot on here and be a lot less frightened in the future.

Dyess

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of experience here on the forum listed through the threads and a lot of information sites posted my mostly the site manager. Read away and whenever you want to discuss something or jump in a thread fill free to do so.

missbliss

Quote from: RavenMuse on September 28, 2015, 11:58:59 PM
Hello I'm new here and have no idea what I'm doing.
I am a 46 year old mother of two young men (17 & 22) the oldest being diagnosed with sever autism and MR at age 2. I have had a life of overwhelming medical issues and still going and was dx with C-PTSD last month. I always gripe how I'm looking for answers and did I get one.

I have had a 30 yr history of everything. I have a button that says "I've survived Damn near everything." Suffice to say this is an accurate statement.

I hope I can learn a lot on here and be a lot less frightened in the future.

Welcome.

May you find courage to overcome all adversaries.