It's my (re)birthday

Started by Dutch Uncle, September 14, 2015, 07:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigochild

Aw, Happy Birthday Dutch Uncle!! I hope i havent missed it and i hope that you had a good one. So glad you could post here and that we can celebrate with you.
You were a cute kid. The kind that i would expect when grown up, would be quite attractive!  :bigwink:
:cake: :cake: :cake: :phoot: :yourock: :cheer: :waveline: :band: :band: :band: :band: :yahoo:

Dutch Uncle

Thanks.  ;D
You're lucky. I bought another cake just yesterday.  :cake: :phoot:

Indigochild

Haha, I am glad you are treating yourself. You deserve it.  ;D :thumbup:

Boatsetsailrose

Happy another year around the sun Dutch ☀️✨👍

Glad u are here thank you

Dutch Uncle

It's my birthday again! 5 years since the FOG started lifting. Yay!

Cake to be had at my profile (assuming the pie of cake is visible to you too.)

:phoot:

Sienna

Congrats Dutch! five years!
:cake: :phoot: :party:

Jdog

movementforthebetter

Happy belated birthday, Dutch Uncle!

woodsgnome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATrVhT7eB3Q

You might want to switch some years around, but picture us as the new friends in the yard... :bigwink:... :cheer:

Kizzie

Wow, has it really been another whole year of being out of the fog?!  Congrats and keep on recovering  Dutch  :hug:  See you here again in 2017! 

:cake:      :phoot:        :party:

Sandstone

Marja

Dutch Uncle

Thank you all, and thanks for the birthday song!

Quote from: Kizzie on September 14, 2016, 03:54:38 PM
Wow, has it really been another whole year of being out of the fog?!  Congrats and keep on recovering  Dutch  :hug:
Thank you for this. It made me realize how difficult it is to actually stay out of the FOG, to not be hoovered back in, not to drift again in the mist and to actually stay awake, keep my eyes open. Which is hard, as the longer I'm out of the FOG and thus the thinner it gets, the more painfully clear it all becomes.

By chance I discovered it was my 'coming out'-anniversary yesterday, but I'm so happy I picked the date as one to celebrate. The event that triggered my 'coming out' was bad, and worse was yet to come, I hadn't got a clue how life changing it would be.
A year ago I didn't really know what I would achieve by making that date a birthday for me here, but yesterday I felt real joy to have added another year, and genuine pleasure in celebrating it.

Here's to many years to come.  :cheer:

sanmagic7

congrats and i echo the 'many years to come'.  this is so great!  yay!

Boatsetsailrose

Dear Dutch what a lovely boy you are xx
🎁🌷🎈🐹
Sending you a present a flower a balloon and a hamster :) ( he is called Henry horis

May you have a lovely party and know that wishes really do come true

Boats xx
(Ps thank u so much for your continued dedication to our recoveries by helping your boy you help my girl :)