Healing going well

Started by C., September 16, 2015, 04:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.

Hello everyone, 

I haven't been so active on the forum lately and it's been for positive reasons so I realized that I'd like to check in and let everyone know.  I still plan to be on the forum a few times per week, but I am developing some IRL supports that are helping to fill that natural human need to connect.  You guys still understand me the best...the triggers...the responses...the coping...so I know that I'll be around, just a bit less.  But my love and appreciation for everyone on this site continues strong.  Plus, I don't know what life will bring me and I'm pretty sure that, like all of us, there'll be times when I need to reach out or give more.

May you have a blessed day,

C.

Dutch Uncle

That is great news, C., and I wish you much fortitude in continuing to do so.

:hug:

KayFly

I am so happy to hear C. We love hearing from you at any point and I so aspire to meet those needs of real human connection that can be so scary. You are brave.and I'm glad things are progressing for you. It's inspiring.

mourningdove

That's great, C!

:fireworks:

Yes, you are inspiring. :)

C.

Thank you everyone for understanding and the support.  Yes, it feels great.  I feel like I'm a bear waking up from a restorative hibernation.  Gradually re-entering new and old IRL friend, co-worker, and family relationships.  Plus a newly developing romantic relationship. 

Jdog

That is terrific news, C!  Best wishes as the bear awakens and forges ahead!  May you find honeycombs and delicious berries IRL.

Widdiful Falling

Yay! I hope your supports are solid pillars of rock that can withstand even the strongest gust of hot air! Go you!  :applause:

(But, I'll miss you.)

:hug: