Cuddlers

Started by AndyT, October 13, 2014, 02:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whobuddy

I know this thread is an oldie but I just had to add my two cents.

I think cuddlers saved my life as a child. They were always there for me, not judging, looking friendly and happy. I must admit I still have a few. They are comforting to have around.

flookadelic

I have a bear called Mr Shnoogles! Perhaps it's a throwback thing as the abuse with me could only start post language learning. But sod it. As I proudly remarked to someone who once asked what kind of man takes a Teddy Bear to a gig I replied with proud gusto "MR SHNOOGLES IS MY FRIEND!"

noname

On Pete Walkers suggestion to learn to love myself, I decided to crochet my own super cuddly poncho.  I travel overseas for work 2x/year, so I have started bringing projects with me for the plane ride and time in my hotel room.  Two years ago I crocheted ponchos for each of my daughters.  Now, when I'm gone, I tell them to just wear their poncho if they miss me, and that it is like a big hug from me.  So I finally made one for myself...a hug from me to me.  I love it.

Whobuddy

Quote from: flookadelic on January 01, 2015, 08:12:16 PM
"MR SHNOOGLES IS MY FRIEND!"

I love that! Once I read about someone who's cuddler had helped her through law school so I had mine help me get my masters degree.

noname, that is such a fantastic idea! Your daughters are so blessed to have such a thoughtful mother. Hugs to you too!   :bighug:

Kizzie

Love the poncho idea noname, a warm hug for you and for your daughters as well  :thumbup: