A process letter

Started by AndyT, October 23, 2014, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

an unset letter I wrote after a good friend raised the issue. It took this to overcome the issue. Remember I have Legal Abuse Syndrome and my letters reflect that factor. I am okay with comments.

Dear xyz,

I have been approached on your behalf, to be friendly and understanding. Not sure if this is from you directly, but if it did then read on else stop reading, as it is irrelevant and will not help you in any way. 

I thought I had been by not being around and absorbing a great deal that you have not been made aware of. I am of course aware of the difficult situation you have been in even though I said nothing I did know what some of what those wider issues were, and had known them for many years. Indeed why I had originally left the village. I think you may all forgot I investigate behaviour.

From my perspective all was judged on the confirmation of a message.

A miscalculation based on the simple assumption that a message was intercepted and this I believe now was a false assumption. Problems arose from that simple factual deception. Either the message was intercepted or I had been deceived. Why this occurred may be justifiable but sadly had a large unforeseen affect later. I was disappointed at this but I forgave it a long time ago, though I admit it still hurts a great deal to this day.

It therefore placed me in an untenable position once I became aware of the situation three months later and I started the long road of damage limitation for both of us, by neutralising the book and issuing an apology via your sister to hopefully initiate a reciprocal one from yourself in time. You did not see the wisdom of this course of action, it was a tough ask so no problem there either. It was worth making the effort in my opinion.

I concluded that no further good could come from papering over these glaring 'misunderstanding'. We had tried that approach years before but it was plain that that had not really worked. I needed you to arrive at that conclusion for yourself, after one year I gave up waiting and walked away. 

I have done my best and cannot see I could have been more understanding and patient about all this. So the intervention is not really a relevant issue.