Struggling with Doing All the Things

Started by Indirica, January 14, 2016, 07:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirica

I have court tomorrow. It will, finally, be the legal end of a very painful relationship that was just one long trigger. The likelihood of him showing up and challenging this is slim. But, he's alive and not always reasonable. Then there's the fact that it's court and a "person of authority" is going to be in charge. Throw in my fears that although I have everything in order and have done all my lawyer says I will have gotten something wrong and this will drag out further. I'm using all the techniques to minimize the stress and telling my inner critic to stfu.  :pissed: She's mostly paying attention. Trying to relax and just let things go for now. It's okay not to address everything all at once and I don't have to sort thirteen very bad years with a man I haven't seen in three right now. But the anxiety is wrecking me and I'd like to just go cry now because I'm overwhelmed. Anyway. Thanks for reading. I just needed to get this out. Somewhere.

~Indi

Kizzie

hug:  for having to deal with legal matters that challenge our energy and trigger our pain.   And  :applause:  for knowing to be gentle with yourself  and realistic.

How did things go?

Indirica

Thanks for the kind words. Update: I will never have to deal with that person again if I don't want to. He was not present but did text and try to call me a couple of times. I responded to his texts with my final answer which just wished him peace.