First time breakthrough :)

Started by Annegirl, October 09, 2015, 05:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annegirl

Today i am feeling a sense that recovery is happening. Usually I have EF's and they last for weeks. Today one started and i realized it was an EF and i was feeling sick and beating myself up over an abuse that happened to me and my reaction to it. I said to myself I am in an EF over and over and like usual it didn't work, then i thought what is the next step? I looked outside and saw the chickens and ducks and my lovely children and i told myself, I am here, not there. I am safe, nobody is thinking about this only me and its gone and passed. I am safe and happy with good family and friends around. It worked, it really worked! and all the bad feelings went away. Another EF started to happen later in the day and i did the same thing. :) Anyone else has tried this and it has worked and you feel instant relief and the fog clears and you start to feel safe and happy instead of all the negative hating yourself feelings?

Dutch Uncle

:party: So happy for you! :phoot:

and yes, I too have this at times, but I'm not going to 'spoil' your party now  ;)

:woohoo: Happy breakthroughday to you Annegirl      :yahoo:

Annegirl

:hug: Thats awesome you have too though! Thank you so much DU!! I don't know where you find all the partying people but it looks really great!! :)

I like vanilla

:fireworks: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :fireworks:

Annegirl, that is fantastic! Good for you!  :applause:

Thank you too for sharing this tip. I am going to remember for the next time I have an EF.  :hug:

Annegirl

Thank you I like Vanilla, :) Im so glad you have found this helpful.  :hug: