Does anyone else experience this?

Started by sleepingwolf, October 25, 2015, 02:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepingwolf

Hey guys,

I wanted to share with you a daily experience I have and I wondered if anyone else has something similar.

I daily hallucinate and/or fall into trances. The hallucinations are usually quite brief, and not overpowering all that is going on, so they aren't that obstructive most of the time. The trances I fall into, mostly by accident, are always nice and pleasant, and leave me feeling warm.

Something that I've been working on recently is certain 'characters' who are present in my dreams and hallucinations. They represent certain ideas, sometimes certain feelings. They are always with something that I couldn't feel or think myself, and so are overall a great great help. I feel very thankful. I understand them spiritually in my own way. Many times it feels that I literally confront my deamons, as they come and meet me and sit with me or stare at me or something. It is terrifying, but also very rewarding, as they never mean harm, and often bring powerful messages.

I used to find it all very scary and hard, but its much easier now. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else can relate, and what they do.

Thanks guys.
;D