Ideas for recovery

Started by EmoVulcan, October 28, 2015, 03:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmoVulcan

I think I made a giant leap.  It seems to me, this self-resolution we must all undertake, is a consequence of being Aware of truth, but conceptually, without adequate words to describe Logos, which means truth literally.  Note that sounds like logic but our logic is not truth, it is rationalization.
We are born Aware, without issues innocentand most definitely pure.
Our illness is, ironically, a result of insane programs that are not natural to us in any way.
Every one of 'us' is dealing with a reintegration, of our pure state, that has nothing to do with anything other than oxymoronic social, familial and religious controls.  We all agree to them: because , first we were controlled, then we were programmed,
Against our Logos, or 'truth of yourself.'
We are attempting to evolve, rebirth, not as religious as you might think.
I am a child of knowledge and AWARENESS.  Jesus said GOD...and that too is AWARENESS.
Emotions are instinctual tools of nature, we misinterpret them, giving us all sorts of difficulties. And continuing pain, the one thing that simply is intolerable at the levels we have endured.  We wear out the machinery, for lack of a respite.
We are not right, wrong, good, bad, nor even close to indifferent.  We are Love looking for itself.
  ;D :bighug: :bighug: :yourock: :righton: