What makes me, me?

Started by Pixelpixiestick, October 30, 2015, 02:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixelpixiestick

That feeling keeps coming back. I'm not sure if anyone can help me. I've been letting words and thoughts slide out at in appropriate times. I kinda just do and think along the lines of whatever someone else thinks. I'm losing it.. Whatever it is that makes me an individual is almost completely gone. I don't know how to stop it, but I'm about to become a zombie.

Multicolour

That you have written here means that you are thinking independently. You might feel dissociated or confused about your identity but you are still you and things will get better. I don't know what else to write as you haven't given much detail. I just want to tell you that CPTSD can cause feelings of unreality. You are real though and you are you.

Pixelpixiestick

Thank you so much. I've been feeling better lately. I need to post more about my "wins" during the week to help encourage others feeling the same way. I know who I am; it does get blurry at times and really confusing. I'm just glad that other people understand it and empathize. Thank you.